Printable Registration Forms
What You Get
Adult (18+): $30 ($35 after May 4)
Youth (5-17): $20 ($25 after May 4)
Child (4 and under): Free
Current WGE Student: Free ($10 for t-shirt)
Registration is expected to fill up early so sign up as soon as possible.
To register for the Willow Glen 5K Run / Walk, please click here.
Online registration closes Thursday, May 9, 2013 @ 11:59 PM PST.
All participants will receive a confirmation email upon registering at active.com. Participants that registered via active.com can also confirm their registration via the links provided below. You must type your name or e-mail address exactly as it was originally entered.
Check if I am Registered (via Active.com) Click here!
If you have any problems with the online registration, please contact Active.com customer support at 877-228-4881 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print out to mail in your registration to Willow Glen Elementary School at 1425 Lincoln Ave., San Jose, CA 95125, postmarked by May 5, 2013
- Or print out and drop off form and check at San Jose Swim & Racquet Club at 1170 Pedro Street, San Jose, CA 95126 before May 5, 2013
- Or print out and bring with you for race day registration
- Download a registration form: Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk 2013 Registration
- Entry fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the race
- A race bib is required to run the race
- Strollers are welcome
- No bicycles, wagons, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters or dogs (except for working) permitted
- Willow Glen 5K Race officials have the right to disqualify or remove from the course any participant whose activity violates any condition set forth or who poses any harm to himself/herself or any other participant
The Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk will be held rain or shine. No Cancellations.
We follow the standard running industry policy for registration cancellations. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not give or sell your number to another racer. The entry fee for the 2013 event will not transfer to the following year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, or other incident. No exceptions.
Willow Glen 5K participants may pick up their race packets at San Jose Swim & Racquet Club, 1170 Pedro Street San Jose, CA 95126:
Sunday, May 5th from 12pm-6pm
Tuesday, May 7th from 2pm-7pm
The race packet will include the race bib number and an awesome race T-shirt. Race packets may be picked up by a third party, if a copy of entrant’s ID or email confirmation is presented. Email confirmation and identification are required. Race packets will not be mailed.
We will be holding on-site packet pick-up and day-of-race registration from 7:00-9:00 a.m. on May 11. Please arrive early to avoid long lines and parking difficulties.
- Race t-shirt
- Race packet
- Live entertainment
- One entry to win fabulous prizes at the Community Festival