What You Get
Printable Registration Forms
Adult (20+): $30 ($25 early-bird discount before Mar 10)
Teen (13-19): $20 ($15 early-bird discount before Mar 10)
Youth (5-12): $20 ($15 early-bird discount before Mar 10)
Youth (WGE Student): $0 ($10 for t-shirt)
Child (4 and under): Free
Registration is expected to fill up early, so sign up as soon as possible.
- Race t-shirt
- Race packet
- Live entertainment
- One entry to win fabulous prizes at the Community Festival
Click here to register for this year’s race. Online registration is available through Thursday, May 8th.
After May 8, registration is available on race day from 7-8:30 a.m. (Note: Race number and t-shirts are not guaranteed with race day registration – consider registering early!).
- Print out to mail in your registration to Willow Glen Elementary School at 1425 Lincoln Ave., San Jose, CA 95125, postmarked by May 5, 2014
- Or print out and bring with you for race day registration
- Download a registration form: Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk 2014 Registration
- Entry fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the race
- A race bib is required to run the race
- Strollers are welcome
- No bicycles, wagons, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters or dogs (except for working) permitted
- Willow Glen 5K Race officials have the right to disqualify or remove from the course any participant whose activity violates any condition set forth or who poses any harm to himself/herself or any other participant
The Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk will be held rain or shine. No Cancellations.
We follow the standard running industry policy for registration cancellations. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not give or sell your number to another racer. The entry fee for the 2014 event will not transfer to the following year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, or other incident. No exceptions.
Racers can pick up their race packets at 2014′s Presenting Sponsor:
San Jose Swim & Racquet Club
1170 Pedro St. (near Lincoln Ave.)
San Jose, CA 95125
Sunday, May 4th from 12pm-6pm
Tuesday, May 6th from 2pm-7pm
Thursday, May 8 from 2pm-7pm
The race packet will include the race bib number and an race T-shirt. Race packets may be picked up by a third-party, if a copy of entrant’s ID or email confirmation is presented. Email confirmation and identification are required. Race packets will not be mailed.
Race day packet pick-up and registration will be available 7-8:30 a.m., however, race numbers and t-shirts are not guaranteed. So, please consider registering early and picking up your race packet at Presenting Sponsor, San Jose Swim & Racquet Club (see above for dates and times).