What You Get
Printable Registration Forms
- Adult (20+): $30
- Teen (13-19): $20
- Youth (5-12): $20
- Youth (WGE Student): $0 ($10 for t-shirt)
- Child (4 and under): Free
Registration will sell out early, so sign up soon!
- Race t-shirt
- Race bag containing sponsor goodies
- Ticket for prize drawing
Online registration is available through Thursday, May 8th. After May 8, registration is available on race day from 7-8:30 a.m. (Note: Race number and t-shirts are not guaranteed with race day registration – consider registering early!).
- Print out to mail in your registration to:
- Willow Glen 5K
- c/o Willow Glen Elementary School
- 1425 Lincoln Ave.
- San Jose, CA 95125
- Send in by May 3 to guarantee registration!
- Download registration form here: Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk 2014 Registration
- Entry fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the race
- A race bib is required to run the race
- Strollers are welcome
- No bicycles, wagons, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters or dogs (except for working) permitted
- Willow Glen 5K Race officials have the right to disqualify or remove from the course any participant whose activity violates any condition set forth or who poses any harm to himself/herself or any other participant
The Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk will be held rain or shine. No Cancellations.
We follow the standard running industry policy for registration cancellations. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not give or sell your number to another racer. The entry fee for the 2014 event will not transfer to the following year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, or other incident. No exceptions.
Racers can pick up their race packets at the following location on the date/times shown:
Sunday, May 4th: 12-6 pm
Tuesday, May 6th: 2-7 pm
Thursday, May 8th: 2-5 pm
Race packet includes race number, T-shirt and race bag. Race packets may be picked up by a third-party, if a copy of entrant’s ID or email confirmation is presented. Email confirmation and identification are required. Race packets are not available via mail.
Race day packet pick-up and registration will be available 7-8:30 a.m., however, race numbers and t-shirts are not guaranteed. So, please consider registering early and picking up your race packet at Presenting Sponsor, San Jose Swim & Racquet Club (see above for dates and times).